Tuesday, July 26, 2011

M.I.A.

This title has two meanings:

1.  Missing In Action (which is what this post is about)
2. Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area (the region in south west NSW, Australia, where I live)

I had an unexpected 5 day medical emergency, which resulted in a visit to hospital.  It is times like these I am extremely thankful for my wonderful family and friends.  My sister Janet was a rock, she was there with me the entire time.  I am not the best patient, so to have that support was very reassuring.

Home now, and will be back in action, but unfortunately I missed my first "make a gift on the 25th" commitment.


I will try and make up for that this week, as well as catch up on all the other things that I have not done.
Facebook, Blog, Online Store all waiting for updates, not to mention the many household chores - (and I had a competition running for my mailing list readers) oh well -  everything always gets done, maybe just not when they should have been done.

Hope you are all in good health
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment