Friday, January 04, 2013

Three Finished

After a day which was filled with a comedy of errors, I eventually completed the three Breast Cancer Drain Bags.  I used a left over piece of "Braid" quilt for these bags, and I should have enough to make another three.

Blogger is not letting me upload photos ...agh  (problem is with IE, installed Firefox and can upload photos - go figure.  Found this resolution from the Google Help Support page)

Bag 1

Bag 2

Bag 3

I decided this year that I would pop the little emery boards with cover in the bag as a gift rather than the tissue covers I was making last year.  Just for a change.  I had these ones already made

All the bags were made from this left over Braid quilt, and I believe I will have enough left to make another three bags from this piece.

As I said this was a day that was riddled with errors, and blogger has decided that they will continue the theme .... I know it is hot but..................come on, give me a break!

Time for bed, and I hope tomorrow is a better day although it is going to be another extremely hot one  - 44 degrees forecast


No comments:

Post a Comment