Friday, November 16, 2012

Hand Santa-tiser


 
These cute Hand Santa-tiser gifts were made from a idea I saw here.  They are so simple to make!
 
I started out with a mini bottle of hand sanitiser
 
 

 
Wrap the bottle with red cardboard and secure at the back with double sided tape.  Glue some white textured card down the front.  I had some embossed snowflake card, so I used that.
Next make Santa's belt out of black cardboard onto which you have threaded a buckle.  Secure this again at the back where it will all be covered up with a label.
 
I did take photos of these steps, however they were too bad to use, but they are not really needed.  Just by looking at the finished item you can see how to do it.
 
 
To finish off, I printed a label using a Santa clip art graphic from Microsoft Word and adhered that to the back, so it covers up all the joins from the cardboard.
 
 
 
Tie some Christmas ribbon around the neck of the bottle and cover the top of the bottle with some Christmas paper.  These have just been punched out using my 1" circle punch.
 
 
These would make great gifts for teachers or co-workers.  These three (with another three, that I have yet to make) have been ordered by my sister-in-law for her children's teachers..
 
 
Enjoy
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment