Saturday, January 10, 2015

What am I doing?

Another "frump" day in the life of Cat 'n Cart Crafts - a perfect day for craft, cooler temperature, a little rain (which was very welcome) and what did I do?  NOTHING!

Is it the let down from the holidays?  Is any one else feeling it?  I cannot seem to get going!  not that I do not have a list of things I want to make, I just cannot seem to get started?

Maybe tomorrow? My sister Sue, is coming over to give me a card making lesson, definitely outside my comfort zone, but may be the kick start I need.  She makes all her cards, for every occasion and I am so envious.

See some examples here, here and here.   I love it when she uses products from my online store so that I can show examples of different uses of the products.

Here are a couple more examples, of her cards, using buttons and ribbon from my online store - I love the button embossing on the background of this card - I hope to use it a lot


Again using buttons, ribbon, twine and hessian from the store


Simple designs for me to start with. If I am not too embarrassed with my lesson tomorrow, I will show you my results, hey it is always good to look back and see how much we have improved, right?

I hope you have started your crafts for 2015

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment