Monday, January 19, 2015

Card 6 - Using Tags

Well, I wish I could say I got better as the card making day went on, but this was not the case.  My last card, lacks punch - looking back you can see where you would have changed it, and that is a good thing, right?

Card 6 - Using computer printed tag and sentiment


Sue - placed a coloured rub-on, on a rusty tag for the feature of this card.  Lots of different elements to keep the card interesting.  This is where I do not do enough!


This shows the final cards from our card making day a week ago, however I will be making more.  I have so many items that can be used for card making, and it is quick and easy as well as a useful craft to participate in.

Last night, I saw the idea for a pleated dress on a card, so I had a go .... just using what I had on hand, and I am pleased with the result


I am not sure how this card is supposed to fit into a envelope, but I love how it turned out.  I may try another one, but making the dress a little smaller.  Notice the cute bow?  I used another new technique for tying the bow, using a fork.  Check out how on the internet, you will be surprised how simple it is, and how easy to get a tiny bow.

Am I hooked on card making, not completely, but at least I am crafting as my sewing mo-jo had gone missing

Until next time
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress. Before I got to the part about the fork I was looking at the bow and wondering how on earth you made one so small.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The fork makes it really easy, and the size of the fork determines the size of the bow

      Delete