Thursday, January 22, 2015

I'm Having Fun

I am really having fun making these cards - I can sit at the dining room table and play without having to go to the craft studio and face the mess in there ... he he

Two more Christmas cards to show you today, one using tree buttons from my store, see here to purchase, and the other trying the Santa stamp again,


I like the embossing on the background of this card, seems to give it a snow-like effect.  I do not have a snowflake embossing folder (yet)

Using the Santa Stamp


A few more layers in this card than the original one (see here) ...  I photocopied a section of a book about Santa for the background, and the black frame was a purchased felt frame  - this was also the first time I have incorporated brads on a card ... see I am trying something different all the time.

This is getting addictive

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment