Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Pegs

A quick and easy Halloween craft for you

 
Place some Halloween themed or coloured washi tape on one side of your wooden pegs.  Then using stickers, glue them to the top of the pegs.
 
I have used some free graphics, and my apologies to the originator as I downloaded them a few years ago, and I cannot remember where from.  I just printed them on cardstock, punched them out and then glued them to the top of the pegs.
 
These can now be used to close off treat bags, place a magnet on the back and place on the fridge to hold your children's Halloween projects.  Easy and many uses.
 
 
Judy
 

2 comments:

  1. Yet another clever idea. I like these guys. Christmas is coming and they would be perfect then too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I should add that to my list of little Christmas projects

      Delete