Sunday, August 01, 2010

Farewell July, Welcome August

Another month has quickly passed me by this year, although I must admit I am glad to see the end of July.  I would be even happier if I could say goodbye to this dreaded "cold" that has been my constant companion for the last 10 days.  It has left me feeling very lethargic, and has squashed any creative vibes in my body.

Today I have the options of :
  • Updating my neglected blog
  • Surfing the web for inspiration
  • Sending out a store newsletter
  • Household chores, particulary 'IRONING'
Well as you can see, as the first option, I had to go with updating my blog.  Just to let you know that I was still alive (just) and kicking.  Hopefully there will more interesting news to talk about as the week goes by...

Wonder what Judith's challenge will be for August in the "Early Bird" challenge.  Did you check out the July winners?  I loved the "Dresdon Plate Clock".  Congratulations to all the winners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment