Saturday, August 02, 2014

Cold Winter Weekend

This weekend promises to be the coldest we have had so far this year, what a good excuse to stay indoors and sew, fingers crossed that is what happens.

I did manage to get one little finish this week.  These Christmas Cutlery holders have been waiting to have the bindings sewn on for over two weeks.


I loved how they turned out, and would love to make more.


From my own Cat 'n Cart Crafts designs, I  am ready to make two reindeers for the next Red Carpet Market Day to be held at the end of September.

They are all cut out and ready to be stuffed, this is my goal set for today

Hope you have a great day
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Hi, gotta tell you I am lovin the utensil holders. What a great idea and a super look. The little dear is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cutlery holders! Your reindeer are also very cute.

    ReplyDelete