Friday, May 20, 2011

Cat Pin Cushion

One of my favourite blogs is "The Olde Country Cupboard" Sandy is a remarkable talented lady and her daughter is following in her footsteps.  I purchased Samantha's new Cat Pin Cushion pattern yesterday and could not wait to make it!

It was one of the quickest and easiest patterns I have made in a long time - so easy I made two .... if you like cats or have a friend that likes cats this would be an ideal gift ...

The first one, I made with sawdust in the pin cushion ...


The second I just used toy filling in the base - it turned out much plumper, and I put a lovely big ric rac tie around his neck


I cannot decide which one I like the best, it was so much fun, and they have such character.

I also purchased Sandy's New Ernie Elf pattern, which I hope to be able to start this weekend, fingers crossed.

Oh it feels so good to have time to craft again

Have a good weekend
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment