Saturday, May 18, 2019

Art Squared cards

As mentioned yesterday, I had a friend visit and we played with the art squared stamp technique.  I finished three cards, all entirely different.
The first one, I used Kaleidacolor Birthstone inks - more vibrant colour than oxide the inks.


The next card used a combination of blue distress oxide inks.  The dark blue overpowered this card too much, I feel. 


The last card I decided to change the orientation to landscape- used nice bright distress oxide colours.  Can’t quite remember the colour combination, and used a 60s themed stamp set.  I think this is my favourite of the three cards. 




The weather has been beautiful during the days, so I have been spending lots of time outside in the garden.  I think I like Autumn the best.

Hope you are having a great day
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment