Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Birthday Card

I can show this card now, I made it for my sisters birthday . Magnolia Lane papers and embellishments were used. Another 'pretty' card, so unlike my usual style.  I love the lace behind the embellishments, it seemed to really suit the layout



I want to make some more Christmas cards, so that I have them ready when December rolls around.  The way this year is speeding by, it will be here before we know it.  Do you plan this far ahead for Christmas?

I love this next graphic from Heartfelt Creations ... I can really relate to it!  I can only imagine what is hiding in my craft room.


Enjoy your day
Judy


2 comments:

  1. The lace is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:28 pm

    How true! I was bemoaning the fact that I can't afford to buy any more fabric until next month, then I saw a tutorial for sewing a mobile phone case. I went on the hunt for some small scaps of cotton fabric and realised that by thinking small I had enough scrap fabric to make heaps of fun little things from your brilliant emery board cases to an apron for a washing up liquid bottle. Now having great fun using what I've already got and no more moaning about what I can't buy!

    ReplyDelete