Thursday, August 22, 2013

Little Finishes

 
A couple of little finishes for today
Lavender Eye Pillow and two notepad holders
 
Cute fabric used on these notepad holders, and this time I used the same fabric for the inside pocket as I used for the outside. 
 

 
 
The new lavender eye pillow was a necessity for myself for my yoga classes.  My old one seemed to be a little short across the eyes, so I made a new one.
 
I did not make a removable cover for this one, see previous post here, I just used a cotton fabric for the top and then a satin fabric for the reverse.  This feels really great against the eyes.
 
 
 
The remaining Rat Trap is still waiting to be finished.  I cannot seem to find the right embellishments for the look I am after.  Maybe this weekend?
 
Hope you are having a great week
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment