Sunday, July 21, 2013

Button Jar Gift Tags

Combining my love of buttons, and handmade gifts, this idea from Kelly at Live, Laugh, Rowe was made for me.

 
You can download the file for the mason jar graphic from the site, print it out, and then you are right to go.  There were 8 tags to be made from one page.
 
So I grabbed one of my jars of buttons, and got started
 
 
Any shape or size can be used.  Here my 8 finished gift tags
 
 
 
These can be pinned to your gift, or punch a hole and tie on.
 
 
 
As you can see, I also used some corrugated card for the backing on some of my jars, I like the different texture it gave the tag.
 
Remember to also keep a separate sewing machine needle for when you want to sew on paper or cardboard.
 
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I really like the corrugated background alot. Never would have thought to pin the tag to the bag, great idea.

    ReplyDelete