Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve Crafts

To keep the children busy on Christmas Eve, we made some Chocolate Sleighs.


 
I first saw the idea here and then after reading Selina's Quilts blog last week it was the reminder that I needed as she had made some for work colleagues.  They were super easy to make.  I had a variety of chocolate items on hand and the children could pick what they wanted to use.
 
The candy canes were "hot glued" to the kit kat bar for the base, and the rest of the chocolates were stacked using double sided tape, which the children could use.
 
They were so excited with the end results
 


 
My sister in law has requested these for Teacher gifts next year!
 
I have taken photos of my gift wrapping, as promised, so I will post them over the next few days.
 
Did you have a good Christmas?
 
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Great job, weren't these fun to make and give. I loved them and so did all of the recipients.

    ReplyDelete