Friday, December 23, 2011

I survived the day

After all my grumbling last night, I survived the day.  Grocery shopping in air conditioned comfort. The shops were busy with people finalising their Christmas shopping, however we have now finished all our shopping.

It also allowed me time to spend with my Mum and elder sister without rushing out because I had cooking to do... I still have the cooking to do, however it will get done tomorrow.

(Thanks Selina for the offer of a shoulder, and the great advice)

I know I will have to start a diet after Christmas, as I have already received a lot of home baked gifts, and you know you cannot be rude and not eat it, can you ?????

Have you tried Pura Cream Brandy Cheer, pop a little on your sweet plate next to the Christmas cake, yummy.  It is just a double thick cream with a little brandy flavouring ...

Pura Cream Brandy Cheer

Try not to get too frazzled tomorrow, and take the time out to enjoy the holiday with family and friends.

Merry Christmas
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment