Monday, April 04, 2011

New Blog Feature - or at least to me .....

This week (after seeing it appearing on other blogs) I discovered that blogger has a new feature.
It allows you receive a email when I post anything new on my blog.

All you do, is enter your email address on the top right hand side section of my blog where is says "Follow By Email" - click in it, enter your email address and then click Submit.



Don't worry about how small the box looks in which you enter your email address, it works!

You will receive a email in your email account, just to verify your subscription.  This ensures that it is a valid email address.  Click on the verification link, and then you are ready to go. 

How easy is this? 

Reminder: will have to check how to unsubscribe and give instructions if you wish to cancel out at any time

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment