Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Finishes

The little reindeer ornaments are finished.  They turned out really well, and I think they look sweet?

I will have to make some more of these ...

My sister has been busy making some more Breast Cancer Drain Bags for our local hospitals .. check out the fantastic fabrics she has used! Nice and bright and cheery.






I have also recruited her to assist in the "Among The Gum Trees" Queensland flood appeal kits.  My shop will be supporting the cause with donations of embroidery scissors, embroidery needles, embroidery thread, can you help?  Check out their site for further information. Anything that you can do, will be a great help!

I have also finished some dolly peg angels - will upload the photo soon.  I am enjoying my time crafting when there is no pressure to complete the item for a deadline or a workshop ...

To everyone in Queensland and northern NSW battling with these terrible floods, our thoughts and prayers are with you.  Please stay safe

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment