Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Tissue Cover and Reasons

Well, I found out the reason I was so flat yesterday, I woke this morning with a slight head cold ... bleary eyes and sniffles.  Hope I have caught it before it gets worse!

I made a new tissue cover today, still a work in progress as I think the measurements may need to change slightly.  Not sure if it is practical, but looks OK.


I do not like having to take tissues out of their packaging to insert into this cover.  Health reasons, handling the tissues that someone is going to use!


Opens either end


Closes by pulling buttons through centre opening.


I also finished off more pink ribbon card holder key rings for the fundraising dinner. I love how these are turning out.



I still have the breast cancer drain bags, japanese knot bag and lined travel bag to complete.  It is always good to have things lined up ready to sew, right?

Happy sewing
Judy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon! I love your little card / key holders. I'm organizing a team to do a 5k walk/run for breast cancer in October and I've been looking for little things like this to give out as "thank you's" to the people who donate. Do you happen to have a pattern or tutorial for them? I think I could probably figure it out if you don't, but why re-invent the wheel, right? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Belinda2:21 pm

      Kat, If you go to the 2nd March 2012 post you will find Judy has posted about the key ring holders and she has the link in that post to get to the tutorial and pattern.

      Delete