Friday, November 18, 2011

New Buttons added to Store

Have you ever had "one of those weeks"?  I have had one this week, and I can say I am awfully glad it is Friday!

A shipment of buttons arrived from the USA today, I am restocking old favourites but also adding some cute new packs.  This Sew Fun - Christmas pack is delightful.  I can see many uses for the buttons in this pack.  Great for Santa's, Card making, Christmas Decorations, Bookmarks etc

The snowmen in this next pack are so cute - all wrapped up in their scarf and beanie. The detail and colours are really clear.

Lots of new products added this week, click here to check them out

I am not sure how much craft I will get done this weekend, as I really, really have to start my Christmas wrapping.  The great joy of belonging to a big family is the fun times we have, but it also makes trying to find the suitable gift for each and every one a bit of a challenge.  The girls I can manage, it is the teenage boys I find difficult.  Any ideas?

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment