Saturday, November 12, 2011

Gift Decorations

I was not sure what to call these little "flights of fancy".  I needed something to dress up a brown paper wrapped gift so I just grabbed some of my supplies and this is what I came up with.



Supplies needed:
Pre-packaged bow  (you could make your own)
Christmas button
Trim, ribbon
Double - sided foam mount

My bow had a tie at the back, so I just bundled all the trim together and tied it off with the tie.
Removed shank from button and hot glued it on the front of the ribbon.
Then I cut a small piece of doubled sided foam mount to stick on back

That's it all done .... very quick and easy


The back


30 minutes later ....



Christmas buttons & trim available in my online store

Judy


1 comment:

  1. They seem to be addicting. Great idea, thanks for sharing. They certainly jazz up brown paper packages tied up with string. (yes I am singing along, thankfully you don't have to listen). Selina

    ReplyDelete