Saturday, January 05, 2013

January Quota - Finished

Today I finished off another three Breast Cancer Drain Bags.  This completes the six that I commit to making each month.  It is a wonderful cause and a good way to use up some of my "excess" fabric!

All six bags, pressed and folded and ready to be picked up by our local coordinator, Belinda

Bags I completed today

Patchwork star, I like the freshness of this bag


Scrappy Bag 


 This one also has a scrappy lining - love the chickens


Reindeer bag


Change of plans for tomorrow - I have been asked if I can make a "Guest Book"  for my nephews 21st next weekend, so I will be combining my talents with my sister, who is much better at scrap-booking and card making than I am.  Plus she has all the necessary supplies.

I am going to source some products from my online store to assist - maybe use the journal book as a base?
I will try and remember to take my camera so that I can show you our results

My thought and prayers are with everyone in Tasmania, it is terrible the number of homes that have been destroyed and the fires are still not contained.

Take care and stay safe
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Belinda10:27 pm

    Bags look fantastic Judy. Let me know when you want me to pick them up... I'm in town most days.

    ReplyDelete