These would make great gifts for the readers in your life, or for your school fete.
- I used left over charm squares, cut in 2 to make my bookmarks.
- Iron a thin piece of interfacing to the wrong side of the fabric you wish to have on the front.
- With wrong sides together, sew a scant 1/8" seam all around leaving an opening for turning.
- Turn to right side, and push out the corners.
- Fold in opening, iron, and then top stitch all around.
- Fold in half (two short ends together) and then sew again on your top stitching down one side only ... iron flat with the seam at the back. This forms the triangle as you can see above.
This was a quick craft and I did not take any photos of the process along the way, sorry.
Till next time