Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Back Home

After a wonderful two weeks on holiday I am back home.  It is great to be back, but I miss having meals prepared, linen changed, washing done etc.  As you all know, it is hard to get back into routine!

Here are a couple of last photos from the island, these were the ones from the lookout that I was having trouble trying to load from my iPad.

From the first lookout:

 
Second lookout:
 
 
Looking down into the crystal clear water
 
 
Our last glance at Castaway Island, Fiji
 
 
If you want a really relaxing holiday away from all the hustle and bustle, I would totally recommend this resort.
 
Now back to reality, this is what I will be working on for the next couple of days.  It may look a mess at the moment, but they will end up being little gifts for Easter.
 
 
 
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment