Monday, October 22, 2012

Another idea

While I was looking at the "Sew Many Ways" blog, I discovered another version of the Halloween Glove Treat Bag - check out this site for the information on their version.  Very easy!  These look like gnarly, old hands....creepy ...

Photo is from High Heels & Grills Blog

 
I am not sure if candy corn pieces are available in Australia, I know they are not available in my little town, but you could use the fake witches fingers to get a similar result.
 
I did not get a chance to have any craft time with my nieces and nephew over the weekend, so I will have to make up a halloween parcel (with the treat bags included) and sent it to them ... they will love getting a parcel in the mail.
 
Take care
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy,
    I'm not sure about the candy cane pieces in Australia but you could sure find something else in its place. The hands look great!!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete