Friday, August 12, 2011

Something Different

Just for something different, and something that could be completed in front of the TV, I put together these three sweet snowman boxes.  They were made from a printable purchased from Sunflower Friends and are designed to be cupcake boxes.  Not sure of the cupcake, but I will certainly be able to find lots of other uses for these boxes.  I think they would look nice filled with white Christmas or some other type of homemade chocolate treat, maybe layered on white marshmallows (to reflect snow) at Christmas time. 


I also received a parcel in the mail today from the USA, from a fellow blogger who read about my alternative to using freezer paper for printing on fabric.  I explained that it was not always easy to purchase freezer paper here, especially in a small country town, and she offered to send me some.  Some, it is a HUGE roll of 75 square feet, or for us Aussies 15.2 metres.  Gosh I will be able to go mad with my printing now, however I think I will share Selina's generosity with some of my fellow local crafters.  Thank you Selina.



Have a great weekend
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment