Sunday, July 03, 2011

Zippered Bag and Card Holder

Continuing with the theme of "being prepared" with handmade gifts this year.  I made a pencil case for my nephew with a zip.  I still dislike working with zips, however I figure if I keep practising it may become easier.


Lined inside with green checked fabric.



Another design was tried for the loyalty / business card holder... being from a large family I did not want to make everyones holder the same, so I am trying different designs.  The plastic tie in this photo looks quite bright, although it does tie in nicely with my new business cards.





Tomorrow I am sewing more Breast Cancer Drain Bags.  I donate 6 bags each month, and with the help of family and friends I have been able to honour this commitment.  However, I handed over the last lot of bags I had made today, so that they can be donated to the Wagga hospital tomorrow, so it is back to the sewing machine to make more.

Until next time
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment