Saturday, July 30, 2011

Craft Drought

It has been over two weeks since I have been in the craft studio.  My online business has been keeping me busy (no complaints) however it has been taking up too much of my "play" time.

Today I set a couple of hours aside to make two small gift bags - these bags are based on one fat quarter only - see original post here.  These will be filled with little gifts for children.  Cute little monkey print.



Photo showing secret pocket
 The next used a dog print, although a lot of the design was lost when completed.  Hope the little boy still likes it.

Girly goodies for display only

Inside pocket big enough for a DVD
I am going to make a stash of these in all designs, to have on hand for gifts. You can fit so many things inside all the pockets.

I still have to make a gift for the "Sew Many Ways" "Make a gift on the 25th" so fingers crossed I will be able to get started on that tomorrow.  I am planning to start on small gifts for my co-workers.

Well, I had better get back to updating the online store with new products, and then they can be put away and my office can get back to normal (ie being able to see some floor space)

Hope you are having a great weekend, it has been a beautiful winters day here, with the sun shining brightly and allowing all the washing to dry naturally (for a change).


Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment