Thursday, June 06, 2019

Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset cards

I made these Boho styled cards at the weekend based on instructions from Alicia McNamara from Papercraft Secrets.  I used Kaisercraft Bombay Sunset papers, and gold glitter card on a Hibiscus die as the floral embellishment.  Finished off with Kaisercraft Blooms and wooden flourishes.  Very bright and cheery cards


No photo description available.

Image may contain: text     Image may contain: text

After finishing the cards, I thought I would jazz them up a little bit and make coordinating envelope liners.  This finishes off the cards beautifully


No photo description available.

With the little strip of paper left over from the envelope liver, I added it to the inside of the card. 

No photo description available.

Three of the cards with the matching envelopes.

No photo description available.

I hope to be able to use up all this paper pad before I move onto the next, fingers crossed.

Hope you had a great day
Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment