Tuesday, June 21, 2016

My Excuse

This cute little pup is the reason there has been no posting on my blog in recent months.
A new addition to the family ...  Cindy


She is a toy poodle, with a little Shih Tzu  and Maltese added .  I got her when she was only six weeks old and she is now 18 weeks old.  Lots of fun, but I had forgotten how much work a pup requires, but she is certainly worth it.

Things are starting to settle into a routine now, so hopefully I can get back to my crafting.  Although she will not be allowed into my craft studio until I have cleaned up and put everything out of reach.


Have a great day
Judy





5 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 am

    I have missed your blog posts, hope to see you crafting again soon
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, maybe Christmas in July Projects

      Delete
  2. Anonymous11:55 am

    Forgot to say, cute puppy though
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooooooooo cute. A lovely addition to the family. So much more fun than crafting. Enjoy the time getting to know each other.

    ReplyDelete