Sunday, December 06, 2015

I haven't disappeared

Truly, I have not disappeared.  I have just found that posting a quick photo on Facebook is a lot easier than writing a blog post.  I will try and get back to the blog in 2016 but in the meantime, please LIKE me on Facebook .   Cat 'n Cart Crafts Facebook Page

A couple of Pinterest ideas have been shared today ...

Gift for the tea lover -


Recycle an old book to make this adorable angel





Both these ideas have come from Pinterest, but both are ones that I am going to try.

Hope you are busy finishing your Christmas projects, it has certainly come around quickly this year

Enjoy
Judy

3 comments:

  1. number 1 on my list of New Years resolutions for 2016 is getting on Facebook. See you there then.
    Love the tea bag tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will keep a look out for you Selina - it can be addictive!

      Delete
  2. Cat 'n Cart Crafts is now 'liked' by Cathquilts @ Bits 'n Bobs' facebook page! I love the Christmas 'tea' tree!

    ReplyDelete