Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Extra cards - starting on Christmas

As promised, here are the three cards I made last Saturday.  The first two used Darkroom Door Wilderness Photo Chips as the background.

This first one, is a real favourite, I love the "Grey Nomads, Together Forever" Wooden button from Up In Annie's Room.  Available instore

I think this is a real peaceful card. the combination of the button and the beautiful background photo chip works!


This next one, I used a Darkroom Door Motorcycle stamp, which I then cut around and mounted over the Photo Chip


Finally a start on Christmas Cards.  This features another new Sleigh wooden button (available in store).  Santa peeking out of the window to ensure his sleigh full of presents were still there?


I have so many new buttons in store, that making cards for Christmas should be easy.  Now all I need is the time to make them!

Until then
Judy

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:05 pm

    Great cards, love the buttons
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The addition of the buttons is terrific. Love the Santa card.

    ReplyDelete