Friday, July 10, 2015

Missing Blogger Found

Have you seen the news?  Missing Blogger Found - Alive and Well   (That's Me)

I know I have been busy however I cannot believe that it has been over a month since I last posted. A lot has been happening, however unfortunately not as much craft as I would like.

My on-line store has had a face lift, going from 10 year old country colours and layout to a nice fresh modern look.  Check it out  Cat 'n Cart Crafts.  Still a couple of little teething problems, especially with the fonts I had previously used to describe the products.  To change all these is a extremely slow process as there are over 5,000 products in store ..... I am probably a fifth of the way through ....

I have set up a page for Cat 'n Cart Crafts in Facebook, which is another learning curve I am undertaking.  I would really LOVE for you to visit and like my page.  I will work out how to include the facebook like icon on the blog (soon).  I think I need a teenager to assist me in the social media aspect of advertising.

Anyway, down to craft.  I am teaching a "Christmas In July" workshop at Two Friends in Leeton NSW next Wednesday 15th July.  A lot of preparation has gone into this event, samples, kits, instructions etc.   It is going to be a fun event and the little felt gingerbread men are so cute.  I have made them before, so to use them for a workshop will be great

This is the sample I have made for the workshop -



Quick, easy and sweet, I hope the workshop participants like them, wish me luck.

Lots of new stamps have arrived in store, from Darkroom Door, so of course I have to try them out, he he.  Stayed tuned, and hopefully it will not be another 5 weeks before my next post.

Stay warm
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:06 pm

    I have missed you, glad you are back blogging
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete