Sunday, August 10, 2014

What A Week

What a week!  It started with all good intentions until I came down with a head cold.  I had a sore throat on Sunday and by the time Monday evening came around, I was feeling terrible.  I spent the next 4 days in bed, yes it was that bad!  I detest late winters colds, everyone around me seems to have it, and I thought I was going to get through winter without one, no such luck.  I am still a little congested, mainly when the cold evening air comes in, but definitely on the mend. 

Yesterday, Saturday I actually stayed up for the entire day, I sat in front of the TV and stuffed my "old St Nick" Santa from my last post.

I finished him off today, and although he doesn't look like the pattern cover photo, I was happy with the end result





Another Christmas project crossed off the list.  This is my next one - from my own  Cat 'n Cart Crafts designs, Xmas Elf.  A quick and easy project -  as there are no arms and legs in this pattern, you actually just stuff the shirt and trousers, sneaky!


Also - CONGRATULATIONS to Kate & Matt (my niece and her husband) who announced that they are expecting their first child.  Fantastic news.

Hope you had a great weekend and I certainly hope this cold will disappear completely this week, and I will be back to my normal self

Judy

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about that cold. Your Santa came out great. Good to have the Christmas list with cross off's showing up on it. Looking forward to seeing the elfs.

    ReplyDelete