Thursday, July 10, 2014

Small Finishes

Just a couple of small finishes to show you this week.

Little felt gingerbread christmas ornaments finished -  these were the two I had to finish off last week


All three - they are so sweet


Panda card holder keyring and wallet - completed


Soft warm polar fleece hat made for my sister


And a sneak peek of what I have also started -
Christmas & Breast Cancer gifts

Now all I need is time to complete them .. I did not forget to show you the owl that I started a couple of weeks ago, I have just changed my plans for it, so hope to have that finished soon as well.  Just need to find a little more time for sewing.

Until then

Judy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finishes .... I especially love the gingerbread ornies.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gingerbread. I'm also partial to sneak peeks. The hat looks so warm and snuggly, good job all the way around.

    ReplyDelete