Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Dolly Peg Angels

I discovered a new blog this week - Sweet Tidings - she had made some sweet little dolly peg angels.  Minimal supplies required, so of course I had to try them immediately.


Using supplies I had on hand, dolly pegs, cupcake liners, washi tape - I started.  How simple and sweet do these look?  Of course I had to add a little extra, I gave them some hair or head dressing and painted some eyes and blushed their cheeks.  I did not have any ornament hangers, but some thin 22 gauge rusty wire, did the job just as well.




So sweet - thank you Sweet Tidings

I have nearly finished the Rudolph Candy Cane Holders, so hope to show you the finished items later on today

Till then
Judy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I am in love......they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete