Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Still here ...Still crafting ...

No, I have not disappeared off the face of the earth!  However, like everyone else at this time of year, I am busy trying to finish up "last minute" gifts.  Because I have gone with the hand made theme this year for friends and workmates it has been a little time consuming, but on the homeward stretch now ... no photos as yet.

Tonight I finished the Christmas decorating, although I found I was a little short on "Santa's" as I had given a box full of them to my niece who is celebrating her first Christmas in her own home.  It was a wonderful feeling seeing her joy in getting them, and her excitement in being able to decorate her home.  It is also a great excuse for me to make "lots" more for next year.  I try and make at least one new Santa for myself every year, and this year I have two new ones.  I will post photos later, as it is too late this evening to take any photos.

My youngest brother and his family will be home this weekend, so we will start our celebrations early, as they will not be with us on Christmas day. 

I hope I have ticked everyone off on my gift list?  Have you finished your Christmas shopping?

Graphic from the "The Graphic Fairy"
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment